An excellent introduction to Kawai’s portable piano line-up.
The ES110 is the latest addition to Kawai’s highly respected series of portable digital pianos, combining class-leading authentic keyboard action and piano sound technologies within a lightweight, affordable package.
Kawai has been crafting musical instruments for 90 years, maintaining traditional processes while embracing the very latest technical innovations. The ES110’s brand new Responsive Hammer Compact keyboard action has been developed to reproduce the distinctive touch of an acoustic grand piano
Featuring 88 grade-weighted keys, the ES110 keyboard responds just like a real grand piano, and is therefore an ideal choice for beginners seeking a starter instrument on which to learn. However, its realistic, acoustic-like touch will also appeal to more experienced players looking for a second piano for after-hours practise, or to simply enjoy a little music away from home.
Weighing just 12 kilos, the ES110 is ideal for gigging musicians looking for a portable instrument with authentic touch and high quality sounds. Dedicated Line Out jacks allow direct connection to mixers and PAs, with the ability to leave the built-in speakers enabled for use as local monitors.
In addition to standard MIDI ports, the ES110 also boasts integrated Bluetooth MIDI, allowing the instrument to communicate with smart devices wirelessly. Once paired with a phone or tablet, ES110 owners can easily expand the piano’s functions using a wide range of music apps – without the need for any extra cables or adaptors.
Optional stand & triple pedals
Transform the ES110 into an ultra-compact piano replacement suitable for any room with the matching HML-1 stand and F-350 triple pedal accessories.
|Finish:||Black or white|
- Ivan Ilić on the Shigeru Kawai SK-EX
- John Broadwood & Sons Grand Piano
- Steinway & Sons - Model B
- Steinway & Sons Model A (1961)
- Shigeru Kawai SK-6
- Shigeru Kawai SK-2
- SOLD - Steinway and Sons Model B (1899)
- Boston GP-178 PE by Steinway and Sons
- Schimmel I168T
- Boston GP-178 - Pre-owned
- Kawai GX2
- Kawai GL-50
- Kawai GL-30
- Kawai GL-10
- Kawai GL Series
- Essex by Steinway and Sons
- Arts & Crafts Pianos
- Upright Pianos £10000 and over
- Upright Pianos £5000 to £9999
- Upright Pianos £2500 to £4999
- Upright Pianos up to £2499
- Digital Pianos
Piano Restoration Examples
- John Broadwood & Sons - Satinwood (1911)
- Steinway & Sons - Model O (1921)
- Steinway & Sons - Model A (1905)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1907)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1914)
- Steinway & Sons - Model A (1896)
- Steinway & Sons - Model D (1963)
- Steinway & Sons - Model O (1901)
- Steinway & Sons - Model D (1900)
- Steinway & Sons - Model O (1905)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1901)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1893)
- Broadwood - Upright (1904)
- Piano Makers
- Piano Stools
- Finance (Hire to Buy)