Kawai NOVUS NV10
Leading the field in innovation, the NOVUS NV10 is the first digital piano to incorporate Kawai’s acoustic grand piano keyboard action, an adapted Millenium III; this gives it an authentic grand piano playing experience.
In addition to featuring a full acoustic grand piano keyboard action, the NV10 is the first hybrid instrument to also incorporate a real grand piano damper mechanism.
The piano incorporates premium audio hardware, powered by Onkyo, one of Japan’s leading premium audio equipment manufacturers. This digital piano is also one of the first Kawai musical instruments to utilise specialist components, resulting in superb audio reproduction.
The NV10, through its digital system, is also capable of rendering many other instruments, such as pipe organs.
And, of course, a major benefit of this instrument is that you can it through headphones, alone, so as not to disturb those around you.
There’s much more to say about the technical and innovatory components and systems incorporated in this piano, but suffice to say that this is a truly extraordinary instrument.
- Ivan Ilić on the Shigeru Kawai SK-EX
- John Broadwood & Sons Grand Piano
- Steinway & Sons - Model B
- Steinway & Sons Model A (1961)
- Shigeru Kawai SK-6
- Shigeru Kawai SK-2
- SOLD - Steinway and Sons Model B (1899)
- Boston GP-178 PE by Steinway and Sons
- Schimmel I168T
- Boston GP-178 - Pre-owned
- Kawai GX2
- Kawai GL-50
- Kawai GL-30
- Kawai GL-10
- Kawai GL Series
- Essex by Steinway and Sons
- Arts & Crafts Pianos
- Upright Pianos £10000 and over
- Upright Pianos £5000 to £9999
- Upright Pianos £2500 to £4999
- Upright Pianos up to £2499
- Digital Pianos
Piano Restoration Examples
- John Broadwood & Sons - Satinwood (1911)
- Steinway & Sons - Model O (1921)
- Steinway & Sons - Model A (1905)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1907)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1914)
- Steinway & Sons - Model A (1896)
- Steinway & Sons - Model D (1963)
- Steinway & Sons - Model O (1901)
- Steinway & Sons - Model D (1900)
- Steinway & Sons - Model O (1905)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1901)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1893)
- Broadwood - Upright (1904)
- Piano Makers
- Piano Stools
- Finance (Hire to Buy)