Shigeru Kawai SK-6
Since 1927, the name Kawai has become synonymous with quality pianos. From initial design, to the selection of the finest materials, to the handcrafted assembly by Master Piano Artisans, each Shigeru piano is a work of uncompromising craftsmanship.
Whether it is select spruce for the soundboard, premium mahogany for the hammers, or choice maple for the bridge, the material chosen for every distinct part of a world-class piano must be perfect for the task.
Advanced materials enhance stability and consistency of touch. Digital design tools optimise the construction and performance of every component part.
A unique visit
For this reason, those who possess a Shigeru Kawai piano will receive an extraordinary visit from one of our specialist piano technicians. It will be our privilege to provide a complete concert-level regulation, voicing and tuning as our gift to those who have selected the premier piano of Japan.
Each Shigeru piano is a Limited Edition treasure: the rigorous degree of handwork and use of specially chosen materials keeps these instruments rare in both character and quality.
The SK-6 Orchestra Grand
The SK-6 is an instrument of profound beauty and character that looks and sounds great in any performance setting.
- Steinway & Sons - Model B
- Steinway & Sons Model A (1961)
- Shigeru Kawai SK-6
- Shigeru Kawai SK-2
- SOLD - Steinway and Sons Model B (1899)
- Boston GP-178 PE by Steinway and Sons
- Schimmel I168T
- Boston GP-178 - Pre-owned
- Kawai GX2
- Kawai GL-50
- Kawai GL-30
- Kawai GL-10
- Kawai GL Series
- Essex by Steinway and Sons
- Arts & Crafts Pianos
- Upright Pianos £10000 and over
- Upright Pianos £5000 to £9999
- Upright Pianos £2500 to £4999
- Upright Pianos up to £2499
- Digital Pianos
Piano Restoration Examples
- John Broadwood & Sons - Satinwood (1911)
- Steinway & Sons - Model O (1921)
- Steinway & Sons - Model A (1905)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1907)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1914)
- Steinway & Sons - Model A (1896)
- Steinway & Sons - Model D (1963)
- Steinway & Sons - Model O (1901)
- Steinway & Sons - Model D (1900)
- Steinway & Sons - Model O (1905)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1901)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1893)
- Broadwood - Upright (1904)
- Piano Makers
- Piano Stools
- Finance (Hire to Buy)