Kawai ATX3, ATX3L and Aures
The Kawai AnyTime X3, ATX3L and Aures instruments are traditional upright pianos with a facility for private listening.
With the piano completely muted, powerful digital audio components allow the pianist to continue enjoying the distinctive feeling of a traditional piano while listening discreetly using headphones.
The Aures also has an innovative system whereby the digital music can be played back through the soundboard of the piano. This gives great scope for creativity – you can mix digital sounds with while you play the piano as an acoustic piano, layering the sound.
These are the basic functionality models without screen or control panel. This is available on K-15 & E-200 models.
The ATX3 models are the full functionality variant featuring the new colour touchscreen and connector panel. This technology is available on K-200, K-300, K-500 & K-600 models.
The Aures features the new soundboard speaker system in addition to the ATX3 colour touchscreen and connector panel. It is available on K-300, K-500 & K-600.
Go to Kawai Anytime to find out more information.
- Ivan Ilić on the Shigeru Kawai SK-EX
- John Broadwood & Sons Grand Piano
- Steinway & Sons - Model B
- Steinway & Sons Model A (1961)
- Shigeru Kawai SK-6
- Shigeru Kawai SK-2
- SOLD - Steinway and Sons Model B (1899)
- Boston GP-178 PE by Steinway and Sons
- Schimmel I168T
- Boston GP-178 - Pre-owned
- Kawai GX2
- Kawai GL-50
- Kawai GL-30
- Kawai GL-10
- Kawai GL Series
- Essex by Steinway and Sons
- Arts & Crafts Pianos
- Upright Pianos £10000 and over
- Upright Pianos £5000 to £9999
- Upright Pianos £2500 to £4999
- Upright Pianos up to £2499
- Digital Pianos
Piano Restoration Examples
- John Broadwood & Sons - Satinwood (1911)
- Steinway & Sons - Model O (1921)
- Steinway & Sons - Model A (1905)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1907)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1914)
- Steinway & Sons - Model A (1896)
- Steinway & Sons - Model D (1963)
- Steinway & Sons - Model O (1901)
- Steinway & Sons - Model D (1900)
- Steinway & Sons - Model O (1905)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1901)
- Steinway & Sons - Model B (1893)
- Broadwood - Upright (1904)
- Piano Makers
- Piano Stools
- Finance (Hire to Buy)