Steinway & Sons Grand Pianos
The Steinway grand is the gold standard of musical instruments, representing over 160 years of dedication to craftsmanship and uncompromised expression. It is for these reasons that over 19 out of 20 concert pianists choose the Steinway grand piano — and why the instrument remains at the heart of cultured homes the world over.
The making of a Steinway grand piano, meticulously hand-crafted, takes about 12 months. Three years in total, including the two years it takes to dry and season the wood, have been invested in ensuring that when Steinway UK’s pianos leave the factory in Hamburg they are everything our history and standing in the music world has led you to expect.
- Steinway & Sons Grand Pianos
- Shigeru Kawai Grand Pianos
- Kawai Grand Pianos
- Schimmel Grand Pianos
- Boston by Steinway & Sons Grand Pianos
- Essex by Steinway & Sons Grand Pianos
- Steinway & Sons Upright Pianos
- Schimmel Upright Pianos
- Kawai Upright Pianos
- Boston by Steinway and Sons Upright Pianos
- Essex by Steinway & Sons Upright Pianos
- Piano Stools
- Finance (Hire to Buy)